$8.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$16.00 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
Cane Creek's engineers were tasked with developing a no-compromise, best-in-class premium headset. With the introduction of their 110-Series, they did just that—choosing optimal materials, engineering the most effective internals and designing the best aesthetics available in a headset. - Technical Description: 110-Series IS41/28.6/H9 | IS52/40 - Top Type: IS - Integrated - Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm - Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm - Top Stack Height: 9mm - Top Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings - Bottom Type: IS - Integrated - Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm - Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm - Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal - Bottom Stack Height: 1mm - Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings - Material: N/A - Weight: 79.48 grams
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC44/40/H12/K • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 65g
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$20.00 $79.99 75% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Comp Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. The Comp features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3 or 15.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/30 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Lower Bearing OD: 46/42 - Top Cover OD: 46 - Bearings: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 74g
$34.95 - $39.95
Bringing Ritchey's heritage of legendary cycling products into the world of e-bikes and electronic shifting, Tom Ritchey designed a unique headset that allows the cables to be run internally from the stem into standard frames without requiring the frame or fork to be modified. The Logic-E headset is designed to allow Shimano Di2 and STEPS cables to be concealed from view and the wind while protecting them from damage. - Steerer size: 1-1/8" upper - Drop-in (IS) or Press-Fit (S) - Weight: 35-44g
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
Designed for bicycles with press-fit headsets, the WCS Press Fit Upper Headset features full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease and corrosion-resistant Ti-coated bearings. - Top cap: 7.3 or 12.4mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 43g (7.3mm), 49g (12.4mm)
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- 1-1/8" / 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 50mm / 62mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper: Forged alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" CNC machined alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Stack Height 16.9+2.9=19.8mm - 124.6 grams
- 1-1/8" / 1-1/4", 45°/ 45° ACB - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 47mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper : 1-1/8" angular contact bearing black seal) - Lower : 1-1/4" angular contact bearing (black seal) - Stack height 15.6+1=16.6mm - 74 grams
Page 1 of 3 Next page