Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 24" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
|High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
|1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated
|Double-wall alloy 24" / 26" × 32h painted w/ machined sidewalls (select models)
Front: Shimano Nexus Dynamo 32h
Rear: Alloy low flange 32h w/ QR
|Schwalbe Big Apple 24" x 2.00" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing and reflective stripe
|Forged alloy 160 mm
|Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118 mm
|KMC Z7 nickel plated
|Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed
|Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
|Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
|Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
|Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
|Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
|Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
|Alloy 27.2 mm × 350 mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Arctic Blue / One Size
|Curry / One Size