Coil Fans Rejoice!
Once again, the Dorado is available with a coil option. The new Dorado Comp features the same 37mm chassis as the Expert but with a more set-it-and-forget-it vibe. The coil spring provides a smooth consistent feel 100% of the time with 0% of any hassle. On the damping side of things, our ABS+ Damper offers a great adjustment range, terrific reliability, and easy serviceability. The Dorado Comp is built for riders who just want to ride and not sweat any of the small stuff.
- New 37mm chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version.
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- Coil Spring provides maximum bump sensitivity and simple service procedures. The standard spring rate provided in the fork is a medium rate of 35lb/in. For tuning, there are six spring rates available for this fork; 25lb/in, 30lb/in, 35lb/in, 40lb/in, 45lb/in, and 50lb/in.
- ABS+ damper is known for its incredible reliability and easy tunability. Adjustments include a low-speed compression adjustment and a low-speed rebound adjustment.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for the ideal axle to crown measurements depending on wheel size. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long.
- 37mm 6000 Series Aluminum stanchions with carbon fiber legs
- Externally Adjustable: high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound
- Dorado air spring with IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows the rider to adjust mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent of initial spring rate
- TPC+ Damper with HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out)
- TSR Bleeders
- Includes removable bolt-on fender
|110 x 15mm / Black / 203mm / 29-inch||847863026583||191-37873-A201|