Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance.
- 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest
- More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
- WideRight optimized for XC tires
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||24 (24-inch & 26-inch only), 28, 32|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 27.5-inch / 28H||847746023074|
|Black / 27.5-inch / 32H||847746023081|